We are pleased to offer Virtual Mentorship to our BSPTS trained therapists using online technology similar to telehealth and video conferencing. Mentorships will be real-time interactions between therapists and teachers using HIPPA compliant platforms.
Virtual Mentorship provides the practicing PT the option of virtual consultation with a BSPTS teacher to further enhance learning and improve clinical treatment skills.
PRICING : $150 per 60 minutes
ELIGIBILITY : L1, C1 or C2 BSPTS trained therapists.
- To provide support to practicing PTs treating scoliosis patients with the BSPTS Concept by RIgo method.
- To provide cost effective and convenient education using virtual technology.
- To provide an option for individualized consultation with patients.
- To provide an opportunity to review and discuss BSPTS Concept by Rigo curriculum.
(1) The teacher virtually observes the PT treat a patient and provides feedback on technique.
(2) The PT virtually observes the BSPTS teacher treat a patient.
(3) The teacher reviews BSPTS concepts or curriculum as requested by PT or group of PTs (maximum number = 4). Examples: Principles of Correction, Scientific Theory, etc.
(4) The teacher provides a case review as requested by PT. Examples: x-ray, classifications, POC, case management.
(5) The teacher consults with PT about a case or other topic as requested/agreed upon.
The PT simply contacts a specific teacher directly via email with an explanation of their specific needs/questions. The teacher will respond within 3-5 business days at which time agreement is reached on type, length, date and time of mentorship session(s). Payment method to be agreed upon with the teacher (Check, PayPal or Credit Card). Click HERE for teacher contact information.