We are pleased to offer Virtual Mentorship to our BSPTS trained therapists using online technology similar to telehealth and video conferencing. Mentorships will be real-time interactions between therapists and instructors using HIPPA compliant platforms.
Virtual Mentorship provides the practicing PT the option of virtual consultation with a BSPTS instructor to further enhance learning and improve clinical treatment skills. See options below.
PRICING : $100 per 30 minutes, $200 per 60 minutes.
ELIGIBILITY : C1 or C2 BSPTS trained therapists.
- To provide support to practicing PTs treating scoliosis patients with the BSPTS method.
- To provide cost effective and covenient education using virtual technology.
- To provide an option for individualized consultation with patients.
- To provide and opportunity to review and discuss BSPTS curriculum.
(1) The instructor virtually observes the PT treat a patient and provides feedback on technique.
(2) The PT virtually observes the BSPTS instructor treat a patient.
(3) The instructor reviews BSPTS concepts or curriculum as requested by PT or group of PTs (maximum number = 4). Examples: Principles of Correction, Scientific Theory, etc.
(4) The instructor provides a case review as requested by PT. Examples: x-ray, classifications, POC, case management.
(5) The instructor consults with PT about a case or other topic as requested/agreed upon.
PT simply contacts a specific instructor directly via email with specific needs/questions. The instructor will respond within 3-5 business days at which time agreement is reached on type, length, date and time of mentorship session(s). Payment method to be agreed upon with the instructor (Check, PayPal or Credit Card). Click HERE for instructor contact information.